Our Streets of Venice Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. Photographer Deborah Julian prints exclusively in her workshop. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. All prints ship within two days, United States Postal Service, Priority Mail. Sealed in clear plastic with backing to prevent bending or wrinkles. Satisfaction guaranteed.
About the Streets of Venice
write a blog post Streets of Venice is a beautiful and unique city that attracts tourists from all over the world. There are many interesting things to see and do in this city, and people often find themselves overwhelmed by all the options. If you’re looking for some tips on how to make the most of your time in Venice, read on!
1. Get lost in the winding streets. One of the best ways to explore Venice is simply to wander around and get lost in the maze of narrow streets. You’ll never know what you’ll find around every corner, so go with the flow and see where the city takes you.
2. Take a gondola ride. A ride in a gondola is an iconic Venice experience, and it’s well worth the money. Make sure to haggle with your gondolier beforehand to get the best price, and enjoy the peaceful ride as you float down the canals.
STREETS OF VENICE FINE ART PRINT, FREE SHIPPING
Walking in Venice, seeing things like this, you understand that it looked a lot like this in the 14th Century. Little has changed once you get away from the cruise ships and motor boats in the harbor.
3. Visit St. Mark’s Basilica. This magnificent church is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Venice, and it’s easy to see why. The interior is absolutely stunning, and it’s worth climbing to the top of the bell tower for some incredible views of the city.
4. Shop for Venetian glass. Venice is renowned for its beautiful glasswork, so be sure to pick up a few souvenirs while you’re here. From Murano glass beads to intricate vases, there’s something for everyone.
5. Sample the local cuisine. Venice is known for its seafood, so make sure to try some of the fresh catch while you’re in town. Pasta with clams and shrimp is a popular dish, or you can simply order a plate of mixed seafood to get a taste of everything.
Whether you’re looking to explore the city or relax and take in the sights, Venice has something for everyone. With its unique atmosphere and wealth of things to do, it’s easy to see why this city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
More from the Fine Art Print Shop @ Assorted Ideas
Streets of Venice Fine Art Photography Print
Our Streets of Venice Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. Photographer Deborah Julian prints exclusively in her workshop. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. All prints ship within […]
The First Roosevelt Island Tram Fine Art Photography Print
First Roosevelt Island Tram as an 8 1/2 X 11 inch giclee fine art print by photographer, Deborah Julian. She prints on archival, museum quality paper. All prints signed on the white border. 100% satisfaction […]
Couples Oslo Norway, Fine Art Photography Print
Couples Oslo Norway as an 8 1/2 X 11 inch print on archival Epson paper. Signed on the white border beneath the image. A giclee reproductions on archival Epson paper. Printed by the […]
Balloon Girl, Archival, New York City Fine Art Photography Print
Buy our Balloon Girl Street, Archival, New York City Fine Art Photography Print as an 8 1/2 X 11 inch giclee by Deborah Julian. Finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. FREE SHIPPING The Fine […]
Red Street Corner, Reykjavik, Fine Art Photography Print
Deborah Julian‘s Red Street Corner Reykjavik Fine Art Photography Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. Signed. FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. The Fine Art Print Shop […]