There is no single answer to the question of why one should seek spiritual awakening. However, after much contemplation, we have compiled a list of the top ten reasons why we believe it is so important.
by Cynthia Wilcox
for Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
1. To find greater peace and happiness in your life.
2. To connect with a deeper sense of purpose and meaning.
3. To experience more love and compassion for yourself and others.
4. To live with more authenticity and integrity.
5. To develop a stronger sense of intuition and inner guidance.
6. To connect with a greater sense of spiritual power and divine purpose.
7. To experience more synchronicity and blessings in your life.
8. To create more health, vitality and abundance in your life.
9. To deepen your connection with the divine realm.
10. To awaken to your true nature and potential.
So, it’s simple and not so simple, all at once, but these ten reasons should be enough to get anyone up and going.
More from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
Cherry Trees: Their Colorful History in America
Cherry trees are a popular type found in many yards and parks. They have a surprisingly short history in America, dating back to the early 1800s. Cherry trees were first brought over […]
How quantum physics can upend your assumptions about reality
Quantum physics is a branch of science that explores the very small world of particles at the atomic and subatomic levels. In doing so, it reveals truths about our universe that challenge […]
What Are The Best Places? Spiritual Growth in New York City
Concerning spiritual growth, the New York City area is home to many different spiritual organizations, each offering its take on growth and development. There are support groups for those dealing with addiction, […]
Fresh Look: What is the law of attraction in 2022?
You’ve probably heard of the law of attraction, but is the idea crystal clear? It’s been around for a long time, for over a century using this specific term. Yet, when it […]
Can you have a spiritual awakening without religion?
Can you have a spiritual awakening without religion? For most of us, “spiritual” implies something to do with religion. Others insist that neither God nor religion has anything to do with it. […]